The smaller brother to the modern design Forestwest 10" Combination Planer, it has the same parallel lift-up table mechanism commonly found in the new generation of combo planers - making it much easier to re-setup for use as a jointer as after thicknessing as the tables always remain flat and parallel without any need for fine tuning over the lifetime of the machine.
It has a powerful motor capable of planing all timbers to its full width capacity with ease, plus the solid fence stays in position when changing function, saving time swapping between both modes. The simple easy-to-read micro-adjustable thicknessing read-out makes height adjustment easy to use.
- Fully integrated lift-up design in a phenomenally durable, tough-built machine.
- Incredibly fine, machined, and ultra-reliable cutterheads for a longer lifespan.
- Full suite of state of the art safety features, including micro-switches and safety guarding.
- The tables always remain flat and parallel without any need for fine tuning.
- Built-in dust chute.
- 2.9HP induction motor is designed and tested to provide extremely powerful, trouble free operation for a lifetime.
|Motor||2.9HP (2,200W), 220V|
|Cutterhead Speed||6,300 RPM|
|Number & Type of Blades||3 Resharpenable|
|Fence Dimension||27-1/2" x 4-7/8"|
|Fence Tilt||0° - 45°|
|Planer Table Dimension||21-1/2" x 10-1/4"|
|Planer Height||1/4" - 9"|
|Planer Feed Speed||6.6m/ Min.|
|Jointer Table Dimension||44-1/4" x 10-1/4"|
|Min. Stock Thickness||1/8"|
|Dust Port Diameter||4"|
|Net Weight/ Gross Weight||375 lbs/ 430 lbs|
|Assembled Size||44" x 28" x 38"|
|Packing Size||45" x 28" x 38"|
Want to save more on the shipping? Please contact us if:
You have commercial address with loading dock
You'd like to pick up at carrier's depot