Forestwest 14" bandsaw features a new-and-improved height-winding adjustment and freely-moving table that vastly improves stability and operational efficiency. These saws are fantastic for passion projects, with an endless range of intricate designs, boxes, toys, wood coverings, benches, and doors at your fingertips.
Packed with added features to make operating a breeze, the 14" model is one of the most effective and enjoyable machines available at this price-point.
- Aluminium-finned 4 pole motor provides excellent efficiency.
- Circle-guide attachment for cutting perfect circles.
- Cast-alloy wheels.
- Multiple in-built measuring devices.
- Open stand.
- Spanner and Allen key set.
- Quick-release tension lever.
- Multiple-sized dust ports for greater flexibility.
- In-built light for extra visibility.
- Easily wound height adjustment.
- Small workshop footprint.
- Blade tension signal visibility.
- Enhanced bearing adjustments for added stability.
|Motor||1.5HP (1,100W), 110V, 10Amps|
|Table Angle||0° - 45°|
|Table Size||21-1/2" - 15-3/4"|
|Blade Size||101" x 1/2" x 4 TPI|
|Net Weight/ Gross Weight||154 lbs/ 165 lbs|
|Assembled Size||34" x 26" x 67"|
|Packing Size||53" x 23" x 18"|
Want to save more on the shipping? Please contact us if:
You have commercial address with loading dock
You'd like to pick up at carrier's depot
Very nice bandsaw
Very nice bandsaw. Set up was simple. No complaints so far. Glad I purchased this saw.