Why Forestwest Kinetic log Splitter?
You may have never heard of Forestwest nor the kinetic log splitter, you may wonder what is Kinetic Log Splitter and why I should choose Forestwest? Let's see if we can answer that.
What is Kinetic Log Splitter?
Forestwest kinetic log splitters use two spinning flywheels to stores energy from the engine and releasing it in one burst to pop through logs with record speed with a rack and pinion system. Here are the main benefits of this log splitter:
- The full cycle time on a kinetic log splitter is as little as 2.5 seconds, 6 times faster than most hydraulic models.
- Kinetic log splitters are stronger than same capacity hydraulic ones, because the force they produce comes in one quick thrust.
- Kinetic log splitter requires minimum maintenance and service, just keep it clean and lubricated.
Why should I choose Forestwest?
We are always surprised by what these log splitters can do.
- We have been dealing with Kinetic Log Splitter before Forestwest, they were designed, developed and manufactured in our factory together with a US company 15 years ago.
- We upgraded the gears and motor before selling in Canada, to make sure they can handle local firewood. We also developed the product line of 10Ton Electric, 12Ton Electric, 15Ton Electric, 18Ton Petrol, and 34Ton Petrol log splitters.
- We have tested lots of hardwood on different machine, and you can always find a right machine for the wood.
Don't just take our words for it, check the reviews we got on each product, and some of the testing videos filmed us and our customers
16192 Coastal Highway, Lewes Delaware 19958, US (NOT a showroom)
Monday - Friday: 8:30AM - 5PM.
Saturday, Sunday: Closed.