Manufacturing has improved significantly so this unit now is the latest version. While externally it looks similar to other models around, its under the hood that is important when it comes to providing a unit with longevity and this is no exception. A reliable unit to be used onsite and in small workshops that is purpose built and tested to give years of trouble free service in rugged workshop conditions no matter what you throw at it.
This Forestwest benchtop Wood Planer is equiped with a powerful 2HP electric motor, the cutterhead speed reaches up to 8,500RPM, making sure woods get a smooth surface after processing.
- Phenomenal value with a level of quality unparalleled at this price.
- Cutterhead parallelism maintained by four precision ground steel posts.
- 2 double side SK5 carbide blades.
- In-built dust chute and dust port with unique three sizes built into one outlet.
- Easy-to-access and change brushes.
- Equipped with a circuit breaker to protect the motor.
- Built-in depth-of-cut gauge to ensure you're taking off the correct amount in each pass.
|Motor||2HP (1,500W), 110V, 13.6Amps|
|Cutterhead Speed||8,500 RPM|
|Number of Blade||2|
|Planing Capacity (Max.)||13' x 6"|
|Min Stock Thickness||1/8"|
|Planer Bed Size||13" x 9-1/2"|
|Planer Feed Speed||7m/ Min.|
|Net Weight/ Gross Weight||72 lbs/ 77 lbs|
|Assembled Size||25" x 22" x 19"|
|Packing Size||25" x 16" x 19"|
Want to save more on the shipping? Please contact us if:
You have commercial address with loading dock
You'd like to pick up at carrier's depot