A little too big, a little too small…are you looking for something just right? Forestwest’s got a bandsaw in every shape and size imaginable.
This 12" bandsaw offers prize-fighting power in a pint-sized machine. It offers 1HP power, meaning it packs plenty of punch for its size, while a 4-pole motor ensures excellent efficiency and sustained power delivery. It's fantastic for passion projects, with an endless range of intricate designs, boxes, toys, wood coverings, benches, and doors at your fingertips.
Best of all, it offers a genuine alternative to larger, more expensive bandsaws while vastly reducing the workshop footprint. It’s the perfect option for hobbyists and DIYers without a warehouse sized workshop, while a sturdy open-stand means it doesn’t take up your bench space.
- Aluminium-finned 4 pole motor provides excellent efficiency.
- Optional Circle-guide attachment for cutting circles.
- Cast-alloy wheels.
- Multiple in-built measuring devices.
- Two bearing adjustments for added stability.
- Open stand.
- Multiple-optioned dust port for greater flexibility.
- Easily wound height adjustment.
- Small workshop footprint.
|Motor||1HP (750W), 110V, 6.8Amps|
|Table Angle||0° - 45°|
|Table Size||18-7/8" - 15-3/8"|
|Blade Size||88-1/4" x 1/8" -1/2"|
|Net Weight/ Gross Weight||112 lbs/ 125 lbs|
|Assembled Size||34" x 26" x 63"|
|Packing Size||49" x 21" x 17"|
Want to save more on the shipping? Please contact us if:
You have commercial address with loading dock
You'd like to pick up at carrier's depot