Forestwest's new bench-top drill press is lightweight and hobbyist friendly. The drill press features our global patented cross-pattern precision laser guide system and unique built-in LED work light, it's cost-effective, easy to use, simple to set-up, and incredibly user-friendly. This bench drill press is also purpose-built for the hobbyist end of the spectrum, allowing you to take on the lighter loads of drill pressing - fantastic for small furniture making projects - without the hassle of a large scale, virtually immobile piece of industrial machinery.
- 4-Pole motor produces double the torque of standard 2-pole motors.
- Standard bayonet-style light fitting mounted in the drill head creates improved lighting on the drill press table.
- Global patented cross-pattern precision laser light & unique built-in LED work light, Alignment & centering guide.
- One-piece drive spindle design (instead of using a tapered drill arbor) improves drive to transfer and concentricity.
- Micro-switch built into pulley cover means it can't be accidentally turned on when changing speeds.
|Motor||1/2HP (375W), 110V, 3.4Amps|
|Spindle Speed||740-3,140 RPM|
|Working Table||7-7/8" x 7-7/8"|
|Base||13-3/8" x 8-1/4"|
|Net Weight/ Gross Weight||55 lbs/ 59 lbs|
|Packing Size||23" x 17" x 11"|
Want to save more on the shipping? Please contact us if:
You have commercial address with loading dock
You'd like to pick up at carrier's depot